There are a plethora of things to do in Austin, Texas, but one activity you cannot miss is boating on Lake Travis. Other ways to enjoy the lake include paddleboarding, jet skiing, kayaking, and more. Lake Travis is the perfect destination for Texas freshwater fun in the sun, so rent a boat and get on the water!
Top 5 Boat Rentals in Lake Travis
Over 30 different boat rental facilities operate to rent a boat on Lake Travis. In order to make your trip seamless, the team at Walker Luxury Vacation Rentals has compiled a list of the best boat rentals in Lake Travis. Check them out below!
- Austin’s Boat Tours wants everyone to have the best experience, whether that be a relaxing family-oriented sunset cruise or a luxury party barge for you and your college buddies, they’ve got you covered.
- Family-owned and operated, Lake Travis Destinations features incredible captains with extensive customer service experience and boats for any occasion. They will even sort out catering for you if you need it.
- Lake Travis Yacht Rentals offer a top-notch yacht rental experience, at prices competitive with pontoon rentals! Their yachts are chartered and come with private bathrooms, awesome stereo systems, huge coolers, and more.
- Offering three party boats with capacities of 14, 25, and 50, Premier Party Cruises can accommodate any size party on the water. All boats come with a high-quality BlueTooth speaker system, coolers, lily pads, and more.
- The Lakeway Marina is a full-service marina including boat rentals, a party barge, and a dinner cruise boat. They also provide fishing guide services, jet skis, and paddleboards.
Stay in a Luxurious Lake Austin Vacation Rental
Come back after a fun-filled day on Lake Travis and rest your head in one of Walker Luxury Vacation Rentals’ luxury accommodations. We have vacation rentals in Austin, Lake Travis, Lake Austin, and Hill Country. If boating on Lake Travis is a priority for you, we recommend staying at one of our spacious properties on the lake.