If you don’t know already, Austin, TX, is a phenomenal place to find romantic getaways in Texas. The best season to take advantage of this intimate and exciting city is by doing it in the fall. The weather is perfect for long strolls together and dining under the moonlight. Walker Luxury Rentals has plenty of properties not far from some of the best date venues in the state. Here is a list of our favorite date ideas for your stay in Austin, TX.
Fall in Love in Austin, TX
Austin, TX, has more than enough things to keep you and your loved one busy for a while. We collected some of the best date ideas to do when you head into Austin, TX.
- Go mini-golfing. It’s affordable and straightforward. Try Peter Pan Mini-Golf or Butler Pitch & Putt.
- Start your night off with some cocktails. We recommend Punch Bowl Social or Rock Rose.
- You need to enjoy some of the city’s delicious restaurants while you are here. Try Emmer & Rye, Barley Swine, or Suerte.
- Spend the day at a spa. Get a couples massage at Viva Day Spa or Away Austin Spa.
- Soak in the preserved natural beauty at Zilker Park. Walk around in the Rose Garden and snap pictures together.
- Have yourself a real good time at this Texas institution. Grab some drinks and get dancing at The White House.
- Austin, TX, is known for its outstanding live music scene. There is no better place to hear the best acts. See who is on stage at The Continental Club and catch a live performance. You will not regret it.
- It’s fall, so you owe it to yourself and your partner to see the fall colors. Walk or bike the Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail at Lady Bird Lake. It’s a 10-mile path and one of the best ways to experience fall in Austin, TX.
- We dare you to go on a ghost tour in Austin, TX. Try not to get too scared at Haunted ATX or Austin Ghosts.
- Do you want to up the ante? Step into a haunted house. Truly spook yourself and your date at The House of Torment.
- Catch the sun setting on Mount Bonnell. If you miss it, at least you’ll enjoy the hike together.
Enjoy the Fall Weather in Austin, TX, Back at Your Rental
After a date night, one of the best ideas is to mozy on back to your fantastic Austin, TX, rental. We have so many rental options for you and your loved one. Walker Luxury Rentals has spaces in the Hill Country. We’re positive that you’ll find love and excitement in Austin, TX, and back in your rental. To learn more about Walker Luxury Vacation Rentals, please call us today at 512-501-3580 (or check availability online).