The Best In Austin Vacation Rental Property Management
At Walker Luxury Vacation Rentals, it’s more than just listing your home. We treat your home as if it’s ours and we are available (locally) to take care of any issues 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our boutique-style service caters specifically to high-end luxury short term rentals and is strategically designed to maximize homeowner revenue. Our goal is to make the process simple, safe and profitable.
The Walker Tradition: Locals Who know Luxury
Our Luxury Short Term Rental Management Services Include:
- Meticulous screening process coupled with industry leading booking standards to ensure high-quality guests
- No additional or hidden fees: our commission is an all-inclusive, flat percentage of revenue – we profit only when you profit
- Innovative technology including the Owner Portal for up-to-the-minute viewing of calendars and financials, WLVR Guest Portal that provides information specific to each home and our 3D program which offers floor plans and 360° views of WLVR homes
- Managing logistics (ie. reservations, home inspections, pricing and payments, check-in/out, emergency maintenance, guest support, cleaning service selection and management)
- Hands-on, in property services including detailed inspections before and after each guest
- Highly qualified, experienced personnel in each position, including the important Reservation Agent role
- Accounting and deposit management with monthly & quarterly owner reports
- No start-up fees or availability requirements and only a 24-hour notification requirement if you want to exit your contract
- Combining technology with high-touch personal service
- Delivering exceptional client/customer care
- Leveraging a depth and breadth of industry knowledge
- We employ the gold standards of industry technology for data-driven decision making, increased exposure for our clients and staying ahead of market trends
- Strategic marketing targeting high-quality guests
- Weekly team meetings to monitor the performance and pricing of your property, ensuring maximum annual revenue
Combining Technology with High-touch Personal Service
3D IMAGING FOR YOUR PROPERTY
As well as running targeted paid advertising campaign. This distribution process will put you in front of more than 90% of the online travel searchers.
AUSTIN IS OUR BACKYARD
We Manage Properties in These Desired Areas
Austin Texas is one of the more unique cities in the world. The Capital of Texas does it big, offering hundreds of live music venues, incredible restaurants, quirky art galleries and boutiques, all surrounded by the beautiful foothills of central Texas. This bohemian sanctuary offers amazing outdoor adventures on Lake Travis, hiking and biking on the many green belts and a sophisticated nightlife that is sure to win a place in your heart. Come play, explore and kick back in “The Music Capital of the World!”
Dripping Springs is just southwest of Austin and offers up a unique vibe of laid-back, friendly folks who have created their own hill country utopia. Known as “The Gateway to the Hill County,” Dripping Springs offers amazing hiking trails and a chance to find your new favorite swimming hole in the Perdanales State Park. Explore the countryside in warm Texas sun and then indulge in the amazing gourmet restaurants, or grab a cold beverage at one of their famous craft breweries or distilleries.
Lake Travis lives up to the Texas mantra that everything is bigger in Texas, as this lake boasts over 271 miles of shoreline and is 4 miles wide in some spots. This lake oasis is just west of downtown Austin and offers plentiful boat ramps, docks and all the fun vibes of Texas lake life with the various shops, craft breweries, and restaurants in the area. Make sure that you grab dinner or drinks at the Oasis Lakeview restaurant.
Meander over to the northern shores of Lake Travis to find a quaint little community in the hill country where life moves at a slower pace. This is perfect for taking in the scenery, fishing, hunting or bird watching. Lago Vista has 7 lakeside parks that are perfect for your day at the lake with various boat ramps. Explore town to find some incredible hole in the wall tex-mex eateries, gourmet cafes, and wonderful Texas wineries.
Enjoy a truly relaxing lake community in the Hill Country by spending some time on Lake LBJ. Named after President Lyndon B. Johnson, this special lake community is about 45 miles northwest of Austin and is the perfect place for all your fun boating, sailing and fishing activities. This area is much less crowded, which provides solace and an opportunity to unwind on the water.
Explore over 85 miles of this chain of 7 lakes that spans over 85 miles of connected lakes running northwest from Austin. This is truly a special watershed that provides endless opportunities for all water activities but also presents unparalleled opportunities to view all species of birds and wildlife in this more rural hill country environment. Bring your sense of adventure and explore the area.
Central Texas is one of the most unique and breathtaking landscapes in the country. Most visitors to Texas are blown away by the outgoing, fun-loving, feeling that sweeps you away by the locals. Central Texas is an incredibly warm climate that exceeds expectations for adventure seekers, music lovers and artists alike.
Lake Austin is fed from the Colorado River and provides Austin with one of it’s most unique characteristics as it winds through town and provides the city with a lush habitat for wildlife and endless opportunities for fun. There really is nothing like paddleboarding along Lake Austin as you gaze upon the impressive Austin skyline.
Jonestown is another smaller town about 20 miles northwest of Austin as a waterfront community on Lake Travis. Jonestown has some amazing parks on the lake is known for its popular annual events like the KLBJ-FM Fishing Tournament, Cajun-Fest & The Texas Chili Cook-off, Swift Fest, Lago Fest and TacoWarz.