When you arrive in Austin, Texas, for your summer vacation, you must get outside. Take some time to experience the outdoor activities in Austin and the surrounding area. You’ll find various activities that will keep you and your guests busy all day. The best way to explore the Austin, Texas, area is by starting at a Walker Luxury Vacation Rentals property. Here is how you can have fun outside, under the sun, in the Austin, Texas, area, with these activities.
- Paddle Boarding on Town Lake: Rent a paddle board or canoe and explore Lady Bird Lake.
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventures: If you’ve never been on a zipline, you should start with one of the best. Texas’ longest and fastest zipline can be found in Austin’s backyard.
- Mckinney Falls State Park: This is a phenomenal place to cool off on a warm day. It’s also easy to find, located only 13 miles from the state capitol.
- Barton Springs Pool: The crown jewel of Austin. This is a must-see attraction in Austin. It’s fun and cool during the summer season.
- Hike The Greenbelt: This is an outstanding destination for hikers. It stretches about 13 miles to hike, bike, and rock climb.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center: Nothing is more relaxing than walking through this beautiful botanic garden. The garden has more than 800 species of native plants and 50 species of oak trees.
- Austin Duck Adventures: The best way to tour all the hotspots in downtown Austin and Lake Austin. The tour lasts more than an hour, and you’ll be seated in a Hydra Terra vehicle, which can travel on land and water.
Soak In The Sun’s Rays In Texas
Don’t forget the sunscreen at home because we know you will spend a lot of time outside with these outdoor activities in Austin during your next vacation. Your summer vacation is better when you do it with Walker Luxury Vacation Rentals. You can find an ideal vacation rental in Downtown Austin, Lake Austin, Lake Travis, and Hill Country. To learn more about Walker Luxury Vacation Rentals, please call us at 512-501-3580 (or check availability online).